Was it –
A. An asian girl looking slightly above towards audience, or
B. A picture of SOHO work space that (might) intrigue viewers' emotion, or
C. A picture of an exotic animal that look into viewers' direction?
So did you spend time to think about it?
The answer is A.An asian girl looking slightly above towards audience.
Not a big surprise though – as studies have shown again and again that photos of people (females, especially) draw most attention on Facebook (and most other social media platforms).
What amazed me is the huge difference (in results) between picture A with the other two. In one recent ad setI ran on Facebook, picture A were better in term of engagement/impression (by 135%+ vs the loser – picture B), CTR (by 120%), and costs (by ~200%).
Moral of the story – Testing your ads with photos of people (you might also want to try out different combination – female vs male vs male and female) always.
– Social Media Marketing is really Relationship Marketing.
– SMM is not about numbers— it’s about people. Numbers are a consequence of a warm approach to marketing that puts the user (a person!) first.
– There are endless social platforms out there. Focus on one platform, master it and then move to next platform.
Grab a cup of coffee, read this now: http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/blog/socialmedia-marketing/social-media-marketing-basics-the-2014-starter-guide-for-smm-managers/?utm_source=googleplus&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=bigsmm
Image credit – Chris Lott https://www.flickr.com/photos/42769910@N00/6847365223/
While your online marketing skills, English proficiency—correct grammar, punctuations, and spelling—and literary wit are logically requisites in creating actionable and interesting posts, the ‘recipe’ to drive engagement with compelling content include the following:
– Must have CTA (call-to-action)
– Apply copywriting techniques
– Rich, yet optimized photos and designs
– Realistically social and relational
– And so on.
Read the post fromto learn more.
10 Types of Facebook Content To Drive Engagement
Setting up a Facebook fan page is easy, but building followers and engaging with them is a different story. Want to know how to have them flipping over your | WHSR